• put your amazing slogan here!

    Chris's S13 Silvia


    Fresh SR20 swapped in my man's garage. I remember when the car was stock and came the Silvia conversion and the SR20 swap (which he did himself)... and I must say, the car came out beautifully. Much respect to my man Chris who dedicated a lot of time, money, energy and resources to complete this project!

    I wasn't too happy with the shots I produced that day. It definitely could've been better... but I still thank you for the opportunity. next time Chris!







    The rest is here: Chris's S13 Silvia on Flickr

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About


    Northwest dwelling in my fortress.
    foreverfunk1985@gmail.com

    Love the life you live
    so you can live the life you love.

    Blogroll