• put your amazing slogan here!

    Progress


    Pine tree sleeve. I started the sleeve in the summer of 2010, originally it started as a half sleeve and then turned out to being a full sleeve anyways. I like how all the elements were represented, from the water and the waves that crash into the rocks on my wrist, where the tree begins it ascend past the mountains and into the sunset above the clouds. For me, the tree represents a strong foundation, firm belief in my convictions for living this life. Not just living this life, but living it right. Show respect to mother nature and all things that are natural.





    Tattoo by Bryan Kachel
    www.bryankachel.com/
    cicadatattoo.com/

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About


    Northwest dwelling in my fortress.
    foreverfunk1985@gmail.com

    Love the life you live
    so you can live the life you love.

    Blogroll