• put your amazing slogan here!

    Walk by faith, not by sight


    I remember it was early July when my mom collapsed and got sent to the emergency room. Her health was deteriorating and I had a feeling it was gonna be her final push. I made the appointment to get this script done months before my mom was admitted to the hospital. "walk by faith and not by sight." as I was getting my work done, all I could think about was my mom and all the different possibilities that would soon to follow after my mom's passing. I believed all things happened for a reason... it was really hard for me to see the greater design and the higher purpose of everything that was unfolding before me. Those painful memories, forever engraved over my heart to constantly remind me where I come from, where I'm headed and who I strive to me. Man of faith.


    Think about you everyday mom. Rest In Paradise.
    04/11/1953 - 09/04/2012

    Tattoo by Bryan Kachel
    www.bryankachel.com/
    cicadatattoo.com/

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About


    Northwest dwelling in my fortress.
    foreverfunk1985@gmail.com

    Love the life you live
    so you can live the life you love.

    Blogroll