• put your amazing slogan here!

    Grown Man Business


    Caryl Delarosa. One of my closest brother that I had the chance to get to know over the last several years. He's told me some ridiculous stories from his past but the one that I'll never forget is the story about his best friend he had when he was living in Southern California. "We both gotta die but you chose to go before me" is a quote from a song written by Tupac called "Life Goes On"... I guess life truly does goes on, even after his best friend was shot dead. Needless to say, he dedicated it to his friend who is now in a better place.



    When I initially met Caryl, he was just over twenty years of age, married with a spunky ass kid named Cyrus (who now is my godson). I give the man a lot of respect taking on the responsibilities of a grown man when he was still a child himself. Nobody is perfect and everybody makes mistakes. Even though at times its hard to see, I know that he has unconditional love for his only son, his flesh and blood. Caryl grew up without knowing his own father... I'm glad that he's here for his son Cyrus. "You are living proof that dreams come true".



    "Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places"

    Script by Bryan Kachel
    www.bryankachel.com/
    cicadatattoo.com/

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About


    Northwest dwelling in my fortress.
    foreverfunk1985@gmail.com

    Love the life you live
    so you can live the life you love.

    Blogroll